I always forget how great of a movie Easy A is.
honey-realitybites asked: Dead Poets Society and Hannibal
1. The first character I first fell in love with: NEIL PERRY
2. The character I never expected to love as much as I do now: Every time I watch it I fall more in love with Steven Meeks
3. The character everyone else loves that I don’t: There’s nobody really, I don’t love love love Knox and some people do but I do like him so that’s as close as I get lol
4. The character I love that everyone else hates: People hate Chris????? Dumb.
5. The character I used to love but don’t any longer: I never loved him but I hate Cameron ugh
6. The character I would totally smooch: Neil (but Todd), so Charlie
7. The character I’d want to be like: Neil and Charlie put together
8. The character I’d slap: CAMERON OR NOLAN
9. A pairing that I love: Anderperry of course also Charlie/Meeks and Pitts/Meeks I love them all ugh
10. A pairing that I despise: Uh I don’t despise any pairings, but people ship Knox and Spaz which???? Idgi
1. The first character I first fell in love with: I fell in love with both Will and Alana in the first episode
2. The character I never expected to love as much as I do now: Beverly!! Also BEDELIA cause I didn’t know she was going to exist and be so badass
3. The character everyone else loves that I don’t: Freddy Lounds I guess, the fandom’s pretty split on opinions of characters but I’m not the biggest fan of hers
4. The character I love that everyone else hates: Idk I mean I guess Chilton? Obv I hate him as a person but as a character he is phenomenal I love his scenes
5. The character I used to love but don’t any longer: I don’t really dislike anyone other than Jack, but I’ve always hated Jack so I guess Hannibal not that I don’t love him but I have much different feelings about him now than I did at first
6. The character I would totally smooch: Willllll (Alana can come too)
7. The character I’d want to be like: Alana my queen
8. The character I’d slap: Hannibal and Jack, bastards
9. A pairing that I love: Will/Alana BABES
10. A pairing that I despise: Hannibal/Alana, I don’t despise it, there’s def. chemistry and it would be hot, I just couldn’t handle how unhealthy and manipulative it would be for my sweet Alana
Sorry these are so long I have feelings
the thing is literally NO ONE cares if u dont think leggings count as pants. no one. no one cares. everyones gonna keep wearing them as pants. theyre pants. no one cares what u think
1. The first character I first fell in love with
2. The character I never expected to love as much as I do now
3. The character everyone else loves that I don’t
4. The character I love that everyone else hates
5. The character I used to love but don’t any longer
6. The character I would totally smooch
7. The character I’d want to be like
8. The character I’d slap
9. A pairing that I love
10. A pairing that I despise
please please please
honey-realitybites asked: GOOD WILL HUNTING OR BENNY AND JOON
I HATE YOU
uhmmmm probably…good will hunting?
just cause like, wow that movie is so important ya know? benny and joon is hysterical and adorable and quirky and great. but like good will hunting matters to me a lot so i guess that one idk.
but for a feel good movie i would probably choose to watch benny and joon
honey-realitybites asked: Hugh or Mads
YOU ARE LITERALLY THE WORST
uh uh uh uh uh uh
probably Mads because jesus fuck I’ve seen a lot of his work and he is sO TALENTED and also jsut such a goober. Hugh’s a goober too but Mads is just super intelligent and charismatic and charming and it’s adorable how he basically thinks he’s an intelligent psychopathic cannibal like aww.
Hugh’s hotter though
BUT I LOVE THEM BOTH
honey-realitybites asked: Charlie or Pittsie
I love Charlie to bits and pieces and he honestly only falls behind Neil and Todd.
why do people say “don’t be a pussy” when talking about weakness more like “don’t be a man’s ego” because you know there isn’t nothing more fragile than that
because “pussy” is the shortened form of the word “pusillanimous”, which means “timid, cowardly”
and not the slang word for the genital region?
literally no one else knows this. nobody.
admitting I did not know this but also the fact that nobody knows this means that people who use this word use it as a slang word for vagina so it has the same cultural implication…
like maybe it originated that way ???? idk man but every time a guy calls another guy a pussy, and the fact that basically everybody now associates pussy with vagina means that using it as a derogatory term synonymous with weak perpetuates that sexist bullshit right? the word doesn’t inherently mean “timid, cowardly” just because it happened to originate as a shortened form of that word..language changes and words mean what we think they mean when we use them.
but like hey totally open to someone coming in and 100% derailing my argument because that’s honestly the first time i’ve heard that so idk if i’m just being stupid.